Check the best Kids outdoors activities for summer in this post and have lots of fun with your little kids these holidays! When your kids end school and summer holidays are coming, you just don’t have a clue about what to do. And that’s why we are here to give lots of ideas! Don’t forget to have a look at our previous posts about traditional ball games for kids and funny games to play in the park.
Well, the summer holidays are coming, and you don’t know how to spend your time outdoors. Here you can get many examples of Kids outdoors activities for summer.
Best Kids outdoors activities for summer
Make homemade bird feeders; Using an old sheet, make art on the lawn; Make ice cream in a bag; Have a read-a-thon outside; Play a fun game of Drip Drip Splash, and many other things!
Curious to know some other ideas of Kids outdoors activities for summer? Look!
- Play Sponge Bullseye.
- Make your own Hula Hoops.
- Do some backyard nature painting.
- Make your own PVC Pipe Sprinkler.
- Play the Firefly Flashlight Game.
- Make your own liquid sidewalk chalk.
- Paint the sidewalks with water.
- Play a game of Bossy Ball.
- Go on a nature scavenger hunt.
- Go on a bug hunt.
- Have an alphabet treasure hunt.
- Make your own Thrifty Sandbox.
One of the best Kids outdoors activities for summer is a water fight! Buy some spray bottles, fill with water, and let’s start the fight! You can also add some washable paint to the bottles and spray large poster boards to make some art!
Have a neighbourhood parade. You can dress up your little ones like princesses or firemen, or you can decorate your bikes and wagons!
Have a “Nature Walk” and ask kids to collect items from nature. Then stick them on your wall, for example.
You have many other Kids outdoors activities for summer. Take a look at some others!
- Play Frisbee Tic-Tac-Toe.
- Make a water balloon pinata.
- Start a garden with kids.
- Make a tin foil river with ice boats.
- Make a Lemonade Stand.
- Go park hopping.
- Make your own homemade sprinkler.
- Make your own jump rope.
- Play “parachute” with a large sheet.
You can do many things out there. As you see with a little imagination you can spend much time outside, and with lots of fun activities.
We mentioned just a few, but there are much more! Hope you enjoy our Kids outdoors activities for summer, and have a happy summer!!